Come Visit Me At My New Home!

Nutrition.Health.Life has moved to a WordPress domain. Visit me at my new location: nutritionhealthlife.wordpress.com

Thursday, July 24, 2008

update

For some reason I haven't been itching to write in my blog. I have been spending my early mornings searching around for cooking blogs and have found so many great sites, which have given me a new idea/direction for my blog. Instead of trying to think of new ideas to write about (which has been seeming like more work than fun) I am just going to post the recipes I make that Jason and I enjoy. This way, you all can get some cooking ideas, and I have an electronic catalog of all of my recipes :) With that said, I have a lot of posting to do. I am hoping to post much more frequently now that it doesn't seem like such a task!

No comments: