Come Visit Me At My New Home!

Nutrition.Health.Life has moved to a WordPress domain. Visit me at my new location: nutritionhealthlife.wordpress.com

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The day I discovered Jason has a hidden talent

Today I was starving as I got lunch together after church. However, with my new devotion to my food blog, I knew I had to take a picture of Jason's plate before we could eat, so I asked him to grab the camera for me. To my surprise, when he brought it to the kitchen, he asked if he could take the picture...I was surprised he was interested at all in my new little hobby. Of course I let him and this is what came from it...




Amazing, isn't it? Maybe it is just me, but I think I am going to recruit him to be my new photographer!

Anyway, this recipe was a bunch of leftovers thrown together. The night before I had to work, so Jason just made Perdue Frozen Turkey Burgers on the grill. He seasoned them with Mrs. Dash Sun-dried Tomato Basil seasoning. He said it helps to season one side and then put that side on the grill to make the seasonings stick. He immediately seasons the top so those spices can soak into the burger as the other side cooks. When he made them he ate them as burgers, but for lunch, I just topped them with Feta Cheese. For the sides, there is just a simple spinach salad that I topped with Greek Vinaigrette dressing and some left of Spinach Rice Gratin (for the recipe, see "http://nutritionhealthlife.blogspot.com/2008/08/recipe-for-popeye.html "

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, I agree the hidden talent of Jason!! =)

Also, it's a great recipe that you "recycle" the leftover. I like doing that,too!

Best of luck to your data collection!